0. OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the site www.bananity.es (hereinafter, THE WEB), which is owned by MK CANARIAS ASESORES DE MARKETING SL (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
The navigation through the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE attributes the condition of user of the same and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic usage and this Legal Notice. The user shall be liable to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
1. IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, informs you that:
- Company name is:MK CANARIAS ASESORES DE MARKETING SL
- CIF: B35486505
- Registered office in: Las Palmas de G.C. sito en la Av. Medular nº 75 Oficina 38.
To communicate with us, we offer you different means of contact that we detail below:
- : 928.822.000
- Email: email@example.com
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, to all intents and purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means of the above mentioned.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and not to use them for, among others:
- a) Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, defensive of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- b) Introduce computer viruses into the network or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties, as well as hinder access to the website and its services by other users through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services.
- c) Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- d)Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties.
- e) To impersonate another user, public administrations or a third party.
- f) Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- g) To collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent. All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without it being understood that any of the rights of exploitation over them can be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without it being understood that any of the user's exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web site can be understood to have been transferred to the user.
In short, users who access this website may view the contents and make authorized private copies, if necessary, provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed on servers connected to networks, or are subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without it being understood that the use of or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must request prior written authorization from THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, and must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user may make of the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out on the basis thereof.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- a) The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or up-to-dateness of the contents, as well as the existence of faults and defects of all kinds in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or data of users.
- c) Non-compliance with the laws, good faith, public order, use of traffic and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and one's own image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE declines any responsibility with respect to the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may expand the contents offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee nor is responsible for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend the visit to them, so neither will it be responsible for the result obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES.
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity in the web pages included or accessible through the website, it must send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEB duly identifying itself, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly stating under its responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any contentious issue that concerns the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, Spanish law will be applicable, being competent courts and tribunals in the area (Spain).
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published to the official newspapers of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be construed as a guide without legal validity.